Garage Door Vertical Track Replacement – Set of Left and Right for 7 Foot Tall
- WHAT YOU NEED: If your garage door is stuck and doesn’t open or close properly, the fault may lie in the damaged garage rail. Replacing them with our garage door hardware kit is easier than ever before with a universal 2-inch roller garage vertical e track!
- IMPORTANT TIPS - The garage door rails track are design for 7 foot tall garage door (These vertial track sections 76 inches in length). For uneven floor, or garage door that are not 7 foot, the track can be cut easily with hacksaw. The garage door vertical tracks designed with many holes, yet, if the hole didn't align with the old door, you can drill a new one or move the old brackets.
- BUILT TO LAST: This heavy-duty set of galvanized side garage door track parts (left & right) is very thick and strong (Gauge 0.04) so you don’t have to worry about replacing them for many years to come. Please note that the set does not include upper curve tracks, brackets, or bolts and you can use your old hardware to install the new tracks in place. The improved vertical garage door track kit is rust and corrosion-proof for enhanced durability.
- UNIVERSAL FIT: This set of left and right door tracks fits 2-inch roller garages. The universal garage track set is ideal for most American garage doors of up to 7-feet tall and is compatible with most brands, including Amarr, Clopay, Chi, Midland, North Central, Garaga, Overhead Door, Ideal, and Ray Nor, Wayne Dalton and more.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: The garage door roller tracks include a lock cut-out and holes for standard angle or bracket attachments. The vertical garage door tracks rails have extra holes that allow you to drill them better on the door.